Tonneau Gate Liner
Car Related Photos
Back to Home
Pro's of Tonneau Gate Liner
* No modification to the bed of the
* Perfect for a family trip. Drop it in, and go.
* Perfect for 4x4 trucks with lifted suspension.
* Perfect for partially rusted out truck bottoms.
* It is a complete enclosure, which is completely removable.
* Molded "tailgate" gives the bed a better weather-tight seal.
You can still pull a trailer, and still be
able to open the cover.
* Tonneau cover "tailgate" would be lighter than a factory tailgate.
* No more having to open the tonneau cover just to open the tailgate.
* If a truck already has reverse lights, more light would not be a
* Not just for the bed of your truck, it could be used on a small utility
* This tonneau cover/bed liner would also give you more security from
* More protection for your bed, than any other bed liner on the market.
* No unsightly chrome keyholes or bulky handle on the tonneau cover, that
* Fits any size truck with a bed, regardless
of dimensions, any year truck.
* This tonneau cover/bed liner is impossible
to steal, without access to the
inside of the cover.
* Gives your truck more style and class,
almost makes it look like it came
that way from the factory.
* Incorporate the locks on the tonneau cover
to the door locks on the inside
of the cab or to a keyless entry or an alarm system.
* The “tailgate” will not get in the way, while loading and unloading
more access to the bed. Gain about two feet
* More aerodynamic, using the same body
features of the truck for the
which could mean better gas mileage.
* 8-in-1 design. Tonneau cover, bed liner, "tailgate", license plate box,
handle, and keyless bar code.
* You don't have to buy a lock for
your tailgate, or a tailgate with a license
and reverse lights, it's all-in-one. More functional.
* The trucks that only have Cadillac
taillights and C5 Corvette taillights aren't
(no reverse lights) now they can be street legal.
* You can put it on a pickup truck's
bed that has been turned into a pull
behind trailer and pull
it behind your car, truck, or suv. Perfect for
items, out of the bed of your truck.
* Since the factory tailgate is removed, the
gap between the old tailgate and
bumper would be
filled-in by the new tonneau cover. No more inch and a
half gap to look at. The new tonneau
cover would fill-in the gap making it almost touching
the bumper, still making the bumper or
roll pan functional. This would also help in making a
weather-tight seal for the "tailgate".
Tonneau Gate Liner
The World's First
Patented "Bed Trunk Enclosure"